Fire News

Print

Structure Fire – 1000 Block of Walnut

Post Date:01/23/2017 2:04 PM

The Abilene Fire Department was dispatched to a structure fire in the 1000 block of Walnut around 5:30 Saturday evening.  An employee was working inside when sparks ignited a flammable liquid.  The fire spread quickly and the employee suffered minor burns and some smoke inhalation.  He was transported to the hospital. Damages are estimated at 100,000 dollars.  Fire investigators have determined that this fire was accidental in nature. 

Return to full list >>