Abilene CityLink Transit (CityLink) is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in or denied the benefits of its services on the basis of race, color, or national origin, as provided by Title VI of the Civil rights Act of 1964, as amended.
Toward this end, it is CityLink’s objective to:
- Ensure that the level and quality of transportation service is provided without regard to race, color or national origin
- Identify and address, as appropriate, disproportionately high and adverse human health and environmental effects, including social and economic effects of programs and activities on minority populations and low-income populations
- Promote the full and fair participation of all affected populations in transportation decision making
- Prevent the denial, reduction or delay in benefits related to programs and activities that benefit minority populations or low-income populations
- Ensure meaningful access to programs and activities by persons with Limited English proficiency (LEP)
- Provide customers language assistance, at no cost